Your publicly trusted PKI with GLOBALTRUST COMPANY
GLOBALTRUST COMPANY provides a root certificate issued under the GLOBALTRUST root and this enables the establishment of an exclusive, publicly trusted PKI (Public Key Infrastructure ). The company can issue individual certificates for all employees and devices – if an employee leaves, these certificates can be revoked immediately. The COMPANY root certificate is issued as part of the GLOBALTRUST certificate hierarchy. In contrast to self-signed certificates, this ensures recognition in all services where GLOBALTRUST is also accepted.
The electronic ID card for every employee
The individual certificates can be issued on a 24/7/365 basis via an online interface or a separate interface. They are suitable for signing and encrypting e-mails, document signature and electronic invoicing, for login purposes within the scope of multi-factor authentication, VPN services or SINGLE-SIGN-ON solutions, depending on the individual requirements. Typically, key management is performed on an HSM in one of the certified GLOBALTRUST data centres. The certification of self-administered keys is also conceivable. In this case, we will assist you with the design and implementation of the necessary security measures.
Publicly trusted PKI: All benefits at a glance
Only a few reasons why responsible enterprises use GLOBALTRUST COMPANY…
- Flexible definition of the validity period makes them optimal for your own internal requirements.
- Customized certificate profiles allow you to present statements that you want, no out-of-the-box-solution.
- Digitally signed e-mails and documents enjoy excellent trust in electronic business transactions.
- Digital signatures prove the origin of a message and secure the integrity of electronic documents.
- Avoid liability traps according to GDPR due to data leakage – encryption using the latest algorithms is considered a “particularly suitable means” of preventing data misuse.
- Certificates are a highly secure identification mechanism for access to protected websites and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Issue certificates independently via a secure online interface – around the clock, without being bound to office hours and processing time.
Easy handling and system integration
- Easy integration into Microsoft Outlook.
- Simple pdf signature using standard software: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- SINGLE SIGN-ON integration in hundreds of software products replaces complex password management.
- Individual support in integrating the publicly trusted PKI into existing systems
- Autoenrollment solutions possible.
Autoenrollment and fully automatized certificate management
Request, install, replace, revoke – for hundreds of employees and devices. With the help of numerous interfaces from our partners, this task is no longer a worry. Users don’t notice anything and can concentrate on their actual work. With our tested partner interfaces, solutions are available for the auto-enrollment of certificates, for use in mail gateways or your own development. Your certificates are automatically distributed and managed – overworked employees, overlooked devices and expired certificates are a thing of the past. We clarify your needs together with you and procure a suitable partner solution with you, in order to establish your exclusive, publicly trusted PKI.
Technical data overview
- Interoperability through conformity with X509v3 and RFC 5280
- Supported signature algorithms: RSA 4096 bit mit SHA-256, SHA-512
- Possible key usages: signing and encrypting emails and other documents, TLS client authentication
- Numermous supported signature schemes e.g. PAdES (PDF Advanced Electronic Signature), XAdES (XML Advanced Electronic Signatures), …
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL) is provided free of charge
- Optional OCSP-Support (Online Certificate Status Protocol)
- Optional certificate dissemination via LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Compatible with numerous certificate management tools
- From 10€ p.A./user
- Best price guarantee*
- Individual contract duration
- Only the number of the simultaneously valid certificates is calculated and charged together, therefore no extra costs in case of departure of an employee, change of name,…
* If you provide us with a binding offer for a cheaper equivalent certificate from an eIDAS-compliant provider within 2 weeks of purchase, we will refund the difference +10%.
More about GLOBALTRUST COMPANY
Do you still have questions? Would you like some advice? Please use our contact form – we are happy to help.