GLOBALTRUST® COMPANY provides a CA certificate issued under the GLOBALTRUST root and thus enables the establishment of an exclusive Public Key Infrastructure (PKI): The company can issue individual certificates for all employees – if an employee leaves, these certificates can be revoked immediately. The COMPANY root certificate is issued as part of the GLOBALTRUST® certificate hierarchy. In contrast to self-signed certificates, this ensures recognition in all services where GLOBALTRUST is also accepted.
The electronic business card for every employee
The individual certificates can be issued on a 24/7/365 basis via an online interface or a separate interface. They are suitable for signing and encrypting e-mails, document signature and electronic invoicing, for login purposes within the scope of multi-factor authentication, VPN services or SINGLE-SIGN-ON solutions, depending on the individual requirements. Typically, key management is performed on an HSM in one of the certified GLOBALTRUST data centers. The certification of self-administered keys is also conceivable. In this case, we will assist you with the design and implementation of the necessary security measures.
All benefits at a glance
Only a few reasons why responsible enterprises use GLOBALTRUST® COMPANY…
- Flexible definition of the validity period makes them optimal for your own internal requirements
- Customized certificate profiles allow you to present statements that you want, no out-of-the-box-solution
- Digitally signed e-mails and documents enjoy excellent trust in electronic business transactions
- Digital signatures prove the origin of a message and secure the integrity of electronic documents
- Avoid liability traps according to GDPR due to data leakage – encryption using the latest algorithms is considered a “particularly suitable means” of preventing data misuse
- Certificates are a highly secure identification mechanism for access to protected websites and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Issue certificates independently via a secure online interface – around the clock, without being bound to office hours and processing time
Easy handling and integration
- Easy integration into Microsoft Outlook
- simple pdf signature using standard software: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- SINGLE SIGN-ON integration in hundreds of software products replaces complex password management
- Individual support in integrating the certificate infrastructure (PKI) into existing systems
- Autoenrollment solutions possible
Request, install, replace, revoke – for hundreds of employees and devices. With the help of numerous interfaces from our partners, this task is no longer a worry. Users don’t notice anything and can concentrate on their actual work. With our tested partner interfaces, solutions are available for the auto-enrollment of certificates, for use in mail gateways or your own development. Your certificates are automatically distributed and managed – overworked employees, overlooked devices and expired certificates are a thing of the past. We clarify your needs together with you and procure a suitable partner solution with you.
Technical data overview
- Interoperability through conformity with X509v3 and RFC 5280
- Supported signature algorithms: RSA 4096 bit mit SHA-256, SHA-512
- Possible key usages: signing and encrypting emails and other documents, TLS client authentication
- Numermous supported signature schemes e.g. PAdES (PDF Advanced Electronic Signature), XAdES (XML Advanced Electronic Signatures), …
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL) is provided free of charge
- optional OCSP-Support (Online Certificate Status Protocol)
- optional certificate dissemination via LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- compatible with numerous certificate management tools
- from 10€ p.A./user
- best price guarantee*
- individual contract duration
- only the number of the simultaneously valid certificates is calculated and charged together, therefore no extra costs in case of departure of an employee, change of name,…
* If you provide us with a binding offer for a cheaper equivalent certificate from an eIDAS-compliant provider within 2 weeks of purchase, we will refund the difference +10%.